JSH offers a broad array of technical services to assist our Clients with their unique building envelope needs. From evaluation analysis and testing of building components, systems and materials on the exterior of a building, to inspection and monitoring of construction work, to comprehensive moisture intrusion investigation and forensic analysis of building envelope..
JSH provides each of our clients with thorough, unbiased, detailed and technically rigorous services for every project.
Be it engineering defects, construction error or merely the test of time creating problems with roofing, waterproofing, walls and windows, sealants and coating, or other exterior building systems, the staff at JS Hardy stands ready to assist building owners with solutions that are cost-effective, durable and time-proven.
- Building Envelope Systems Design
- Contract Administration, Project Managers, and Quality Assurance Construction Observation Program (QACOP)
- Building Envelope Management Programs (BEMP) Design and Implementation
- Peer Design Review, Construction Submittal Review, and Technical Consulting
- Forensic Analysis and Evaluation Reports of Building Systems Condition
- Testing and Failure Analysis of In-Situ Components per AAMA, UL, ASTM, Etc.
- Infra-Red Thermographic (IRT) Scan to Identify Moisture Infiltration into Building Envelope
- Industry Training, Professional Writing and Continuing Education Seminars
- Construction Dispute Resolution and Litigation Support as Expert Witness
We are here to help!